The first patronal feast in Malicboy took place in 1908 under the leadership of Enrique Glorioso and Pio Dimalaluan, along with Lino Castro and his Daughter Ana. The people were inspired to hold the feast yearly in different venues. In 1952, a small chapel of wood was built on a lot inherited by Angel Glorioso from his father Enrique. Angel and his wife commissioned a statue of St. Anne without the young Mary, based on a picture given to them. In 1957 the first religious procession was held led by the parochial vicar of Pagbilao, Fr. Severino Salvania, who organized a mass and baptism. The Glorioso couple soon donated their lot to the future parish priest, Fr. Vicente Urlanda, Curate of Pagbilao, presented to bishop Obviar, the petition of the people for a regular priest. The parish comprising the barrios of Silangang Malicboy, Kanlurang Malicboy, Binahaan, Pulo Ilaya and Pulo Ibaba was ereted on March 17, 1959 with Fr. Salvania as first resident parish priest. In 1960 a bigger and sturdier church furnished with a marble altar, was build. The other priest who served as curate or Team Ministry Member were Fr. Jose Cada, Fr. Domingo Edora, Fr. Bernardo Quito, Fr. Virgilio Salvador, Fr. Froilan Zalameda, Msgr. Gregorio Salvatus, Msgr. Pio Manalo,Fr. Reynaldo Padilla, Fr. Noe Loredo, Fr. Dennis Imperial, Fr. Gerardo Juarez, Fr. Leandro Castro, Msgr. Sergio Cuvin, Fr. Alexander Cruz, Fr. Alfred Francis Alilio. Fr. Carlos Pedro Herrera and Fr. Raphael Jose Tolentino. In July 2000, the renovated church was blessed by Bishop Profugo, who called it the “Jubilee Church of Lucena”.