Canonically erected on October 27, 1957, the parish comprises the barangay of Siain, Ilusong, Conception, Duhat and Tanauan. Plaridel was established as a town on January 16 1962. Priest from Atimonan used to visit the former barrio to say Mass on Sundays. Fr. Rodolfo Imperial was the first parish priest. The lay leaders who worked for the establishment of the parish were Asuncion Reyes, Dr. Generosa Veluz, Dr. Felicidad Austria, Librada Barretto, Goring Cruz, Consolacion Cal and Lourdes Abuel. It took some time to have a church built on the lot donated by Natalia Vda. De Modelo because a cockpit owned by Juan Magbuhos, Rudolfo Magbuhos, Leandro Magbuhos, Sr., Ramoncito Veracruz, Nemesio Lopez, Nicolas Can and Pedro Cal had stood on it for years. Under Fr. Imperial’s leadership, religious organization such as Catholic Action, Apostolado ng Panalangin, Adoracion Nocturna Filipina and Legion of Mary were formed. Fr. Jose Cruz completed the bulding of the fence round the church. Fr. Generoso Marasigan renovated the church in accordance with the liturgical norms. Fr. Romulo Obviar visited the remote barrios each month to say Mass. He tiled the church floor and enlarged the Rosary Hall. Fr. Regulo Imperial promoted the youth apostolate and founded the Plaridel Community Credit Cooperative Inc., assisted the free clinic. Fr. Diego Daño, in whose term the parish celebrated the silver jubilee of its erection fostered the integral development of the community and established the Family Life Apostolate and Knights of the Altar. Other curates were Fr. Expedito Joano, Fr. Froilan zalameda, Fr. Beatro Racelis, Fr. Danilo Manuel, Fr, Dario Endiape and Fr. Fulgencio Liwanag.